Fitness and Wellbeing. Blogs and More
T20 Blogs is a site dedicated the Top 20 Active Blogs. Dedicated to sustainable fashion, ethical activewear, sports performance, and all things health and fitness.
Interested in learning more about performance fabrics? Wikipedia tells us more about sweat-wicking fabrics...
“Moisture-wicking fabrics are a class of hi-tech fabrics that provide moisture control for an athlete's skin. They move perspiration away from the body to the fabric's outer surface where it can evaporate. These fabrics typically are soft, lightweight, and stretchy—in other words, they are perfectly suited for making activewear. Moisture-wicking means that the fabric is absorbent and this can leave a barrier of wet fabric on your skin. Drywicking is the newest variation of moisture wicking. It is a smart two tier fabric that breaks the surface tension of sweat and propels it through the hydrophobic layer into a natural wicking outer layer like cotton where it is assisted by evaporative cooling leaving your skin absolutely dry. Besides the fact that your body can perform better, it will chemically free prevent odors because a bacteria microclimate cannot grow on dry skin. This broad category of fabrics is used to make garments like T-shirts, sports bras, running and cycling jerseys, socks, tracksuits, and polo-style shirts for any physical activity where the goal is to keep your skin as cool and dry as possible. Moisture-wicking fabrics are used to make apparel for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, mountain biking, snow skiing, and mountain climbing. Due to the popularity of garments made from these fabrics, more variations are being introduced to the market.”
All about ethical activewear and fitness clothing:
Women’s gym wear
Men’s active clothing
Women’s sports bras
High tech fitness clothing
Womens jackets and hoodies
Outdoor sports and fitness training
Activewear reviews, eco friendly sports clothing, and more!
Are you a fan of Gymshark flex leggings, Nike fitness apparel, Under Armour gym clothes?
These are all brands and topis covered by our T20 Bloggers.
Writing About Fitness
If you would like to become a fitness blogger.
Writing articles helps your fitness career in several ways.
- Expands Your Profile.
- Enhances Your Writing Ability.
- Increases Your Confidence Level.
- Do a Good Job.
- Meet Your Deadline.
- Don't Write Too Much.
- Turn in the Assignment You Were Assigned.
- Send in Fact checking/Backup Material.
Whether you're a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Gym Instructor or a specialist Operations Manager we've got the job for you!
- Become a Personal Trainer - Nationwide.
- Swimming Teacher - Nationwide.
- Become a CIMSPA member for career success.
- Trainee Personal Trainer - Nationwide.
- Yoga Instructor - Careers at Sea.
What careers are there in fitness?
The Health and Fitness jobs category is very broad and includes these specialties:
- Athletic Trainer.
- Physical Therapist Jobs.
- Medical Assistant.
- Sports Medicine Aid (or Aide)
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Sports Massage Therapist Jobs.
- Sports and Fitness Nutritionist.
- Strength and Conditioning (S&C) Coach.
How do I start a fitness career?
- Start coaching immediately. You don't have to do anything fancy from the start.
- Get certified. While you're coaching, start earning your credentials.
- Become a “complete” fitness professional.
- Learn how to coach real people.
- Get some business training.
- A career of learning and development.
What are the best fitness jobs?
8 Fitness Jobs Besides Personal Training
- Fitness tech engineer.
- CEO of a gym chain.
- Professor of kinesiology.
- Physical therapist.
- Fitness apparel designer.
- Fitness model.
- Fitness start-up partner.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
How do I become a successful fitness trainer?
You can run a successful personal training business if you follow these 17 tips!
- Think Like a Business Owner.
- Consider Where You Will Train.
- Areas of Specialization.
- Personal Training as a Full- or Part-Time Career.
- Avoid Personal Trainer Burnout Syndrome and Take Time Off for Yourself.
- Certification and Education.
How do I become a health and fitness coach?
Steps to Become a Wellness Coach
- Step 1 - Earn a Degree. Wellness coaching is a relatively new field, and it is hard to find undergraduate programs in this specific area.
- Step 2 - Gain Experience. You can find some entry-level positions that do not require a bachelor's degree.
- Step 3 - Become Certified.
How do I start to get fit?
6 Former Couch Potatoes Share Their Best Tips For Getting In...
- 1. Make it easy for yourself to work out in the mornings.
- Master the art of portion control.
- Get enough sleep.
- Don't aim for perfection.
- Find a workout you love — that way it doesn't feel like a chore, and it's something you're excited to do.
- Try to do some form of exercise for 30 minutes (or three miles) every day.
What to study to become a personal trainer?
However, some employers may require you to hold an associate's or bachelor's degree in fitness-related fields, such as exercise science or kinesiology. A period of hands-on instruction with an experienced trainer is usually required as well, and certification may be helpful if not always required by the employer.
What personal trainer certificate is most respected?
Personal Trainer Certification: Here Are The Best Programs In...
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
How long does it take to become a certified personal trainer?
The programs are typically self-paced, meaning you can study intensively or learn more slowly depending on your schedule. As an example, the International Sports Sciences Association states that most students can complete its course in 8 to 10 weeks, assuming they study about an hour or two per day.
How do I get super fit fast?
Here are five habits that have helped me get in shape quickly, and will help you, too:
- Don't be afraid to push yourself. If you want to get the most out of your workout, the key is to focus on intensity.
- Focus on full-body exercises.
- Do plenty of plyos.
- Set (athletic) goals.
- Stop making excuses.
How long does it take to get in shape?
And if you exercise regularly, over time you will gain even more fitness benefits. “Atsix to eight weeks you can definitely notice some changes,” said Logie, “and in three to four months you can do a pretty good overhaul to your health and fitness.” Strength-specific results take about the same amount of time.
What to wear in fitness?
What should females wear to the gym?
Girls should wear sweat free clothing while going out to gym. Clothes which absorb sweat are best suited for exercise. They can also prefer pure cotton clothes as they absorb sweat best. Always wear comfortable yoga pants or leggings while doing exercise.
Does it matter what you wear to workout?
Wearing the right workout clothes can help you stay comfortable and cool during exercise. ... After a hard workout, you'll feel exhausted, tired, sore, fantastic — and will probably be covered in sweat. Believe it or not, the clothes you wear for a workout can make a difference in how you feel after exercise
Mens Leggings always come up. Questions like what to wear them with. What not to wear them with.
Some brands include
- Air Jordan.
- Under Armour